'The Salt Road' Bus Route Re-launch
Event Date & Times
- Date: 11th June 2018 (Mon)
- Time: 11a.m. till 2p.m.
First's Worcester - Droitwich - Bromsgrove - Birmingham bus service is re-launching as 'The Salt Road', with free WiFi, USB charging, brand new interiors, next stop announcements, new bright white destination displays and real time passenger information.
The new look service takes inspiration from the historical salt trading route from Droitwich Spa and we're keen to tell you more. We'll be at Victoria Square on 11 June with:
- Showcasing one of the new look vehicles, so you can explore the new interior, next stop announcements, USB charging points and new bright white destination blinds.
- Real life Roman Gladiators to pose for photos
- Representatives from First's management team - including UK Bus Managing Director Giles Fearnley - and local town and county councillors who are there to answer your questions
- A chance to sample some FREE delicious local fudge made with Droitwich's own salt - and representatives from Churchfields, Droitwich's very own salt producer
- And of course we'll have all the service information you need to get on board 'The Salt Road'