Forget Me Not Walk
Event Date & Times
- Date: 10th June 2018 (Sun)
- Time: All day event
The Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk is a fun and accessible day out suitable for the whole family. The event has a new home for 2018 and is held at Jinney Ring Craft Centre in Hanbury village on Sunday 10th June.
Walkers have the choice of a six or ten mile route, or a one mile toddler-friendly walk. The six and ten mile routes take walkers along the Hanbury Circular Walk, through the surrounding parkland and along the path of nearby canals. The one mile route allows walkers the opportunity to see the craft centre and its gardens.
Distances and Start Times
* 10 mile route: 10am
* 6 mile circular route: 10.30am
* 1 mile toddler route: 11am
* Adults £10 (£12.50 on the day)
* Under-12s: £5
* Family of four: £28 (£30 on the day)
Click here to register online to be a sponsored walker
Location and parking
* Jinney Ring Craft Centre, Hanbury Road, Hanbury, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BU
* Parking is available in a field to the back of the Jinney Ring Craft Centre and is signposted off School Road. Please use the following postcode to access the car park: B60 4BT
Why walk for Bloodwise?
* Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
* All adults receive a Bloodwise walking T-shirt
* All children receive a medal